Ragi ladoo or raagi ladduTweet
Ragi (finger millet) ladoo is a very healthy sweet dish made from ragi flour, jaggery and nuts. They are good and nutritious for all, especially during winter time. Ragi ladoo is also nutritious since ragi is rich in iron, fibre, protein, calcium and different minerals and jaggery is rich in iron.
- Ragi flour / Finger millet - 1 cup
- Grated or powdered jaggery - 3/4cup
- Cardamom powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- Almonds/Badam - 10 (grated)
- Cashew nuts - 10 (broken into pieces)
- Ghee - 2 tablespoons
Make ladoos to a round shape. If ladoos tend to break down, add little ghee as required, for making ladoos.
NOTE: You can increase the jaggery content, according to sweet taste desired by you.