Chocolate cookies recipe – how to make eggless chocolate cookies recipeTweet
Eggless chocolate cookies recipe is a delicious and tasty cookie which is prepared eggless with all purpose flour, cocoa powder, dark chocolate pieces and sugar. You can also add choco chips instead of dark chocolate pieces They make up for a nice teatime snack or evening snack. These cookies can also served as a lunchtime snack for kids. Crisp and light, these cookies are easy and quick to make too.
You can also try the cake recipes in my blog..
Prep Time : 10 mins
Cook Time : 20-25 mins baking time
Servings : 2-3 persons
Maida or all-purpose flour – 1 cup
Cocoa powder – 1 tablespoon
Butter – 1/3 cup
Powdered sugar – 1/3 cup
Dark chocolate – chopped into small pieces
Vanilla essence – 1/4 teaspoon
Baking soda – 1/4 teaspoon
Baking powder – 1/2 teaspoon
Milk – 1 to 2 tablespoons
HOW TO MAKE OR PREPARE EGGLESS CHOCOLATE COOKIES RECIPE
Sieve maida, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda in a bowl. Mix it evenly and keep it aside.
In another bowl, add butter and sugar and whisk well till soft and creamy. Add vanilla essence and whisk again.
Add maida cocoa mixture to buter sugar mixture. Combine it together to a form a dough. Add milk if required to form a soft dough.
Finally add the dark chocolate pieces and knead again. Now the cookies dough is now ready.
Preheat the oven at 180 degree C for 10 minutes. Take a small portion of the dough and roll them into small balls. Flatten them with your palms. If you want a thinner cookie, you can flatten little more. I wanted a thicker cookie, hence I flattened it accordingly.
Bake the cookies for 20-25 minutes. After 15 minutes, check the cookies if it is baked. Once done, remove the cookies to a wire rack and allow it to cool down.
Store the cookies in an airtight container and enjoy as it is or as a evening snack or teatime snack.
The baking time varies from oven to oven. Hence keep an eye after 15 minutes and switch off the oven, once the cookies become golden brown.
Do not overbake or else the cookies tend to become harder.
You can also add chopped raisins or walnuts to the cookies.
- Eggless chocolate cake recipe
- Chocolate cup cake recipe
- Eggless coconut cookies recipe | how to make eggless coconut cookies recipe
- Eggless orange cake – How to make eggless orange cake recipe – cake recipes
- Tutti frutti cookies recipe – eggless tutti frutti biscuits recipe
- Oats muffins recipe – How to make eggless oats muffins recipe – Healthy recipes
- Chocolate brownies with choco chips – eggless cocoa brownie recipe
- Eggless chocolate muffins recipe
- Besan nankhatai or gramflour cookies recipe
- Swiss roll recipe – how to make no bake swiss roll recipe